Godo is a Property Management System (PMS) that in addition to the technical system that we
provide, offers a range of optional premium services for properties for an additional fee, one of them being combined revenue management and channel expertise. Within the department that handles the mentioned service, we have around 80 properties ranging from apartments to 100+ room hotels. We are helping these properties to optimize the profit they generate by optimizing the rates they publish on a day-by-day basis (i.e. dynamic rates) and the channels that they use (e.g. Booking.com, Expedia/Hotels.com, Airbnb, and direct sales) with high focus on streamlining and scalability.
Your will be a part of a smaller team focusing on these properties and will handle the operational and eventually strategic work needed to ensure that each property is achieving their maximum profit each day, taking internal (e.g. limitations set by the owners/hotel managers) and external factors (e.g. demand and competition) into account.
You would be working on:
- Review your properties’ changes in future occupancy and manually adjust rates mostly based on current occupancy, competition and demand
- Keep updated on all applicable sales channels (mainly Online Travel Agencies or “OTAs”) and use them to optimize sales for your properties
- Learn the insides of our platform, Godo PMS, to be able to adjust the system in order come up with relevant revenue management solutions
- Work with our Revenue Management System (RMS) “Room Price Genie” to automate our services and be able make more educated rate decisions
- Communicate with the relevant decision maker (e.g. owner, property manager or revenue manager) for each property to:
- Ensure that they are satisfied with the services we provide
- Obtain information need to optimize their profit
- Be able to present ideas and possibly need to convince the purpose of said idea through communication skills and expertise
- Communicate with the rest of the team, mainly through email and video chat, in order to update, learn and come up with ways of improving our services to the properties
- Keep up with market trends and developments within accommodation and hospitality tech
Besides your passion for numbers and tourism you should have:
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Hotel (or other types of accommodation) work experience;
- Revenue management, statistics or analytics experience;
- Graduated in business-oriented university education or similar;
- Naturally gifted with math and ratios;
- Skilled in Excel/Google Sheets;
- Attention to details;
- Able to quickly and easily learn how to work with new software solutions;
- Comfortable working in a team and collaborating.
So, if you are a dynamic and analytical person who wants to play a strategic role in our team based in Skopje, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? Are you seeking an opportunity where you can make an impact, grow your career and be a part of an amazing organization in the tourism and hospitality industry?
Our mission is to deliver outstanding customer service that feeds customer satisfaction and continuous improvement across all business verticals.
For that purpose, we are currently hiring full-time Customer Care Representatives (CCR) with or without experience for our inbound call center that can work on shift. Successful candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and want to be involved in exciting projects with us.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone or email
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Managing and monitoring bookings and payments
- Assist hotel clients
- Participation in development and innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Аdapt to learning from a distance
- Embody a natural enthusiasm for resolving problems and helping people
- Flexibility to provide evening and weekend coverage to accommodate the needs of our fast-growing customer base
What can we offer you:
- Competitive salary to match your talent
- Open-minded and creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Designer and cozy space to make your day more pleasant
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you!
Send your CV on email@example.com.